Wednesday, September 1, 2010

About Me...

I am one with all.
I am a healer.
I am a watcher.
I am abundant.
I am full of joy.
I am balanced.
I am magickal.
I am an artist.
I live in the now.
My home is the earth.
My playground is the Universe.
I am grateful for everything.

I am a teacher.
I am a student.

I am a teacher and a student - of life, love, abundance and joy.

Family and friends surround me and regularly interact with me raising me to even higher vibrational levels of love each and every day. Healing comes from my heart and the Universe and I am extremely grateful for this gift - in fact, I live my life in complete gratitude - as I have said before, life is either joyful or interesting ("interesting" is simply the opportunity to learn).

I seek health for all beings and work daily to bring this about. Mother Earth aides me along with my Guides. Recognizing that we are all one allows me to remain a positive influence for myself and others.

So...this is a beginning...I am evolving.

No comments: