Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hugs to my new "reader" :)

I branched out and gave this url to an old friend...felt odd, but it's all good. Made me look back and read some of my older posts tho - WOW, been a real roller coaster ride so it seems!

I should be painting but just can't seem to get motivated. My bedroom is in the middle of an overhaul/remodel and I am totally psyched to have the finished product. Changin up my style - it's a new day and a new life right? Making all the southwestern shit of my past life decrease (I still do love some of it, but there is just way too much). Going all feng shui in my room - we'll see if it draws the romance it is designed to (a friend - do you still read this? - told me that men are ready long before they get to the bedroom! LOL Thing is I'm not looking for sex. Note: I said ROMANCE!) After my room is done, then I will be on to many others...one of the many things I plan to do this winter while work is somewhat slower than the rest of the year.

Time to get my ass back to the gym - lesson I can't seem to stick with...

Looking forward to the holidays with the kidlings! I think I done really good on gifts this year - especially for my girl :) S got everything from his wish list and then a couple of bonus items so that he knows I'm thinking of him and who he is - a very special person imho, but one that is HARD to shop for! :) Speaking of gifts, the doorbell just rang and I got yet another shipment of gifts - wooo hoo! I'm telling you that shopping online is THE BEST and ONLY way to go! Lesson learned!

Ok, going to paint - for real!

No comments: