Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sending out the vibration!

I've been told my a very trusted source (I love ya' Christopher!) that I should be working toward making my healing/Reiki gift a profitable venture. So, that's what I am doing - sending out the information through cyberspace and via word of mouth.

Having faith that the Universe shall always provide needs to be coupled with the "leg work" (learned this lesson before). It seems that simply setting up my Reiki table isn't enough - I welcome any and all suggestions and/or advice.

Challenges with work (Real Estate) are always interesting - especially when the other side of the deal is AMAZED that I just keep positive :) If it is meant to work out, and with my deals it usually is, then it will. Plain and simple. Why fret about it?

Heading off to Cabo in little over a week - sailing on a pirate ship, riding ATVs on the beach and, a personal dream come true, riding a horse on the beach...pure joy!

Love to all!

No comments: