Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I find that all I keep saying is "Life is Good!"

And it is! Actually it is amazing! Every day is a new adventure, a new opportunity to learn, love and experience, a new beginning. I'm loving it!

What I have learned is:

Live in the moment - it really is the only place to be!
Be me - whoever that is and whatever that looks like
Be grateful for EVERYTHING - it all has a purpose (yep, even the ugly stuff)
Express joy and love to everyone and everything - it does come back at ya and it feels great!
"Don't sweat the small stuff - and it is ALL small stuff" is more truth than most understand.
Take time to be quiet and still regularly - it is SO worth it!
Love yourself unconditionally
Fear is STILL the opposite of Love (reminder to self)
Boundaries are necessary and valuable to have
Always think outside the box - there is cool stuff out there!

Love and light to all!

No comments: