Friday, February 27, 2009

My how time can pass without me noticing...

So much has happened, yet at the same time, so little. Mostly time has moved forward and I feel as if I am stuck somewhere in the realm of no time.

2 full months have passed...and I really can't say that I have anything of import to impart.

Business, seems better, but still no paychecks...so can I say it is better?

My girl is a temporary "local" - which means I get to see her fairly often (wonderful!), but has raised so many stupid details to be dealt with that it is more than a little frustrating (not her fault at all tho - most of the blame falls on the shoulders of her beloved Richmond University...sigh).

My boy is finally well enough to get on with his life and is enjoying expanding his social enclave - a very good thing. Now if the school would just get their act together (are my kids' schools being difficult only to me? Seems like a pattern here...). But, all is good for him since he is now the proud owner of an '01 Sebring and I am a tad jealous :)

36 hours of complete sleep - albeit odd - can be a wonderful thing. Guess I needed it, eh?

The economy is scaring the crap out of me...I don't want to become one of the masses who loses their home and works a 9-5 job for minimum wage - truly I can't think of anything worse (other than the loss of a loved one).

I'm going to try, yet again, to be more on top of this blog - it DOES seem to help in a cathartic sense.

No comments: