Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Amature night - No thanks!


Tried to send out a different kind of New Years greeting to my mailing list this year. Looks yummy to me and made me feel a little unique. :) (see above)

Definitely staying home and laying low tonight. Not drinking takes some of the "kick" out of this particular holiday. When I remember that last New Years I tried to pull together a huge party for all the singles on CL, it makes me shake my head in disbelief. Maybe it's age, maybe it's simply maturity, maybe it's just where I am in this moment - but it really seems like no big deal to me. Just another night that will fuck with my brain tomorrow when I have to remember that it is 2009 instead the habitually recorded '08. But at least I can get the darn tree down and file away all of the totally unorganized papers that accumulated over this past year. I like the clean slate feeling of Januarys!

Still, to those of you so inspired to attend or host a gala event, I hope you all have fun and a safe night (and that tomorrow isn't toooooo painful! :) )

Happy New Year once again!

No comments: