Monday, October 13, 2008

If you know this woman, no harm intended!

Guess he's not interested and ya' know what? I don't really care.

There is no emotion that I know of that runs stronger than that of being "Momma Lion". Watch it mister - you may have completely fucked with the wrong lioness.

I have renewed faith in magick - the work works!

Epstein Barr - sounds like a really scary illness, but I'm keeping my cool. Come to find that 2 others we know are also inflicted. Sigh.

Idiotic office people make my life much more tiresome than necessary - who hires these people anyway?




I received THE most beautiful gift from my house guest! Thank you! I truly LOVE it! You can see the artist's work here - she paints on silk, how cool is that? The one I got is called "Paints" (as in horses) - I would have put a pic of it here but she must be updating her site as I type - dang!

Only 5 days - but who's counting? :)

No comments: