Saturday, June 13, 2009

Times they are a changing...

Working hard, still no income so it's time to infuse this household with additional cash - now where to find that perfect PT job that pays big bucks?!

Bankruptcy - a pain in the ass but oddly a relief. *Sigh* Now I am just another one of the millions who have been burned by the economy...but I WILL come out on the other side stronger and more prosperous - just watch me!

I will NOT give up on my career! I WILL stay in my house! Hear me roar!

Men...pfft! Between the hot Frenchman who is like watching paint dry when it comes to personality, and the LDS who writes with underlying coercive attempts to convert disguised as "love letters"...I've had enough of these losers. Still, I remain hopeful and await the return of the fire chief from Miami.

One week until my girl returns! W000T!

No comments: